- Food Preparations.
- Meal Presentation.
- Stocks Management - Kitchen and Storeroom.
- Kitchen Setup and Breakdowns.
- Control coordination between Front and Back of the House (Café) to ensure All Menu is ON, reduce delay, and review Food and Beverages (products) quality.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints - provide helpful answers to queries or questions proffered by customers.
- Assist in the implementation of food safety systems - Halal, HACCP, and any Quality Assurance related.
- Following SOPs and Work Instructions provided by the Leader.
- Deadlines, accuracy, and output quality - smooth and timely workflow.
- Deliver and prepared food in the most efficient manner.
- Wastage management.
- Assist Barista and/or Front of the House (Café) as required.
Full-time, Fresh graduate, Permanent
RM1,800.00 - RM2,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Maternity leave
- Meal provided
- Opportunities for promotion
- Parental leave
- Professional development
- Day shift
- Early shift
- Fixed shift
- Rotational shift
- Weekend jobs
Supplemental Pay Types:
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus